Nov 29, 2009

This Soul Train stops here...



So I feel that the only reason people watch BET programming is because they are now its gonna be a hot mess and because they know they are gonna have a million laughs there after. Is that sad? Is that disgraceful that you can only watch this station and expect trash? Who's fault is it though?

Is the Recession hitting that hard to the point that even BET programming can not even be on point! Like I do not even know why I even worry about any kind of award show that we may have because I know its gonna be not be HAM, LOL, WTF??!?! And any other acronym to describe the foolery! I dont know what to say anymore television programming has fell drastically not only with BET but just programming everywhere!

Speak your thoughts on the awards or what you think went wrong or if its something that the common folk are just not grasping! Please comment and let me know whats going on and maybe it was a great show and I am just crazy ya know or being a hater...and if you got any PRO'S as oppose to CONS about the awards show drop that as well!!

1 comment:

  1. BET sux!

    I think BET just does not know what to do with itself. It tries to revamp and stay up with the times and fails. They need to restrategize their goals with how they want to impact the black community. Because I just do not think they care anymore. Its sad but true.

    The awards I feel should be where you show why black entertainment is go great. And yea you can not control what people where and do and some things they say but at least you can see the cleanness from the overall show production. But hey, maybe they are happy where they are and will continue living in the little brother light of MTV and VH1.

    ReplyDelete