Aug 21, 2010

Sex Vs. Foreplay



Salutations to all, I was extremely pumped and energized after my morning run and after my shower I sat down and pulled up my thoughts on this topic. Now, I am not going to sit here and tell you ALL the differences between the two because that can either be very evident that they have two different meanings or sometimes overlap. Today my goal is to STRESS the IMPORTANCE OF FOREPLAY!

First of all if your having just CASUAL SEX foreplay of course can occur but at the end of the day you are really only trying to do a good job to 1) satisfy your ego or 2) make sure she/he does not blast you to her respective friends, family and to the next partner she ends up with. And that comment applies to both sexes.

If you are wanting this moment it to be meaningful and fulfilling then I would prefer you save the foreplay for your partner. It just makes things easier that way.

Interesting Fact: Did you know every woman can not have an orgasm? Crazy to think that every women is not as lucky as their male counterparts to reach that state of climax. This is the main reason why intimacy is so very important. In the world of pleasing your partner while reaching an orgasm is something we all would want honestly and truly the woman really more so cares about the moment. The moment of being with you, making love to you, holding, kissing, caressing, touching, teasing, oral stimulation, more kissing, more touching and anything else you can possible think of before you dive right into those sugar coated walls of hers and begin to lay your gingerbread down if you get where I am coming from.

Foreplay is not just something YOU DO to get her excited and then go right in for the kill. Its what makes a woman appreciate every single reason why she fell in love with you in the first place. And yes, I am kinda tailoring the conversation towards my brothers because trust I know how it is you wanna get in and get out sometimes. But then again thats not your "partner" per se that is in regards to a fling, floozy, one night stand, creeping or whatever other sexual jargon that describes that one night deal. And you know what another problem is? When you are in a relationship or even when you are just having "sex" we as males feel as if a womans vaginal canvas has now been sold to us for whenever feel the rights to paint a new portrait inside. Basically, when you get sex from a chick you feel like she always has to give it to you and if she dont she "actin" or she being "flaw." But brothers we forget how hard we worked for it the first time (and you can try to pretend as if your God's gift to woMAN and never had to work for it but we all do at some point.) the sweet words/lies (depending on their intent), the chase the drive, all the things we were willing to do before hand suddenly changes right after the intercourse happens. Now you end up doing less and wanting more. But, that is not really how it all plays out in this ballgame. But, moving back into foreplay...

Once again, Foreplay should not just be something YOU DO! I say it again because it is something many feel like you just "do" to then get it all cracking. Foreplay should really be called Moreplay as it is called in the book "she comes first." The book really talks about how the concept of foreplay or should I say moreplay should be an entity in itself. The kissing the touching the rubbing and undressing and all of these little details that help the woman melt on the inside. In the book mentioned they suggest that foreplay be a good 15-20 minutes on its own. And I know, I know its hard after a long day and you see your girl or your boy and you wanna just rip everything off and yeah those moments can be amazing to but you cant always have THOSE moments so when you are just alone or relaxing and just acquiring each others time the extensive amount of foreplay helps. And foreplay does not have to start from the bedroom it can start from the morning time when you are at work and you can send your boyfriend or girlfriend one of those sext messages and the dirty text talk that gets the blood boiling for whenever they get home. And the building to the foreplay can even come from just the romantic evening you set up whether it is just you popping in her favorite movie or she may have cooked your favorite dish for when you got home. These are the little things in the beginning before the foreplay even begins that makes the moments inside the bedroom even more amazing. So even if you do have that anomaly of a woman who can not reach an orgasmic point at least after its over she can say I loved every moment. Which those words may take some guys out of their game because they are so itching for the chick to "cum." And honestly, it is not going to always happen in that fashion.

So I can go on and on forever and ever but I will leave with ONE HUGE TIP for my brothers...a tip that may save you from getting cussed out or ruining the mood when performing oral stimulation on the female at hand.

1) Do not and I repeat do not and if you have done this already please now and forever stop asking a woman "did you cum yet?" That question might actually be the greatest and absolute worst mood killer for a woman. Instead you ask questions such as "Do you want more?" or "Should I keep going?" and most times a woman will tell you when she wants more or pull you up from between her little furnace down there and demand you make love to her. When you ask "did you cum yet?" it is almost as if you are rushing her and trying to get it to be over and you do not care. Now in some cases for guys we are actually just asking because we want to know and do not just wanna be down there forever but hey man enjoy it and enjoy her and she will pull you up (I Hope) to finish off the love making. And I know this may be a stretch but even just being satisfied that for tonight that is all she may need and just holding her thereafter may be appreciated to. And I know some may be reading like "Okay, Dr. you willin." But you would be surprised.

And men like the last article I wrote during love making make your woman feel good with sex and that she can please you and please you well and hey train her to do what you think is good for you. If she cares she will learn so she can please you as well. But at the end of it all make sure she is satisfied before yourself and make sure you have a woman that wants to satisfy you as well. Because stingy women can not be our friends in any shape or fashion. So the foreplay world works both ways but women need that stimulation a little more cause it just takes them longer to do what we do ya know?


Final Thoughts:
So the books that Alex/Nemo suggested to me to read "She Comes First" and "How To Please a Woman Inside and Out of the Bed" were actually pretty deep but I had to sit down and say "man, what the hell made you buy books about this stuff?" and he basically said that he does not know everything and never wants to get comfortable with thinking he has it all under control. So he "reads to please." And I was like "please who brother?" and he laughed and said "the ladies" but then went on a more serious note or more so rant and stated that it was for his "wife, whoever the hell she may be." And I could not help but to respect it and started reading it. I have been in a relationship for all most 8 months now and while I am happy I just never thought about "doing better" because I felt like I was doing good enough. But as we talked he said you never really can do enough for your partner relationships get "boring and ritualistic" you gotta be able to keep the "spice" he said and its funny because he is single and dropping knowledge on me. Like of course I knew this but still it is something to think about.

Well party people I am now about to leave this place expect another one tonight.

Dr. Do Right
Cause If I aint Right, it aint Tight!

I am working on my slogan I will get it together.

Click: 10 things she wants to hear
Click: Step Ya Game Up

No comments:

Post a Comment