Aug 5, 2010

To the Supporters...



FEED OFF RAP




Dat New Music


Shouts out to the people who have supported me within in the past 6 months!! Preciate it! and you can also check out www.fmmediagroup.com as well I just could not find a picture to put up like the other two! Thanks so much again to the supporters! Keep it coming and I will keep getting you music worth posting!

And of course I cant and will not forget my UF community who always holds it down with me and my music!! And all the people who support every random new thing I wanna do! Preciate yall!

These sites I am on frequently just staying up on hip hop news and any possible thing I can think of. Feel free to use them at your leisure like I do! chea!

Special addition PLANET Z!! Follow this dude on twitter he will put you on all kind of music and new artist! @ZechWilson

Sorry bro did not mean to leave you hanging at all!!



INfamous6ixx.posterous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment