Nov 29, 2010

The Splashdown RnB Mixtape



Greetings young world its been a while since I been on the blog seen but of course there is always room for a comeback. So, while making a birthday playlist of good RnB music I realized how much I missed the old school stuff of the 90's. The Destiny Child days, Ginuwine with the "So Anxious," you know the days when Tyrese was a singer and not an actor (SMDH). Avant kept pumping out tracks about being lonely or losing someone. I mean the times where singing groups were running a muck on the industry. I mean I always go into this rant saying today's music is trash. But, maybe saying trash is too strong of a word. Today's music is just a different feel catering to a new age of people. I am assuming that the people of this era may not career about music that explains things or appreciating the female species but they rather get straight to the point with a Trey Songz track. I mean in all honesty R. Kelly's 12 play will stump any slow track that comes out today. But that is just my opinion.

Anywho this all inspired me to put together and RnB mixtape (not like drake). So get ready for the good music madness. The tracklist will get released later on this week. But I was just prepping you guys for it all. Anywho, my apologies for leaving you guys blogless for so long. I will do better. **Scouts Honor**

No comments:

Post a Comment