Nov 30, 2010

Sweet Poetry


Sweet tips
Of bliss
With well versed tongues
Of cunnilynguist
That make hips rotate
In unexplained physics
It was like when water
Hits a organic compound
How I broke her down
If her legs were the levy's
Then disaster was in my tongue
And cheeks
as I kissed katrina
Her moans would be so sweet
and only heard by the wolves
who would then howl at the moon and I would eat until I'm full.
In other countries her sweet goodness
would be the replacement for a vintage bottle of moscatto
And yes I would drink it straight from the bottle
and then hold her upside down to make sure ever dripped was sipped
I would paint...
I mean excuse me
My tongue would paint
hieroglyphic manuscripts on her walls
that unlocked orgasmic tails that would leave desert sands in the city of atlantis
She bout to get more nuts than planters
And I mean orgasms
And back spasms
U would have thought I was using black magic
How she was twitching and her eyes rolling back
Just like the men in black
She would see a white flash
Touch the hands of the creator
And then we would reach epic proportions much greater
See I was looking to travel
And I was going below her equator
The Mediterranean
The pacifics and every source of bottled water
could be found between her thighs and my lips and I mean I do enjoy snorkling
50, 000 leagues beneath her sea of ecstasy
and when she was done she layed next to me and we bonded covalently
U could even say we had chemistry
she no longer had the energy
but between my tongue and her clitoral region I spoke sweet poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment