Mar 1, 2011

Android Apps of the month...

Greetings young world! I felt the need to put you on a few Android Applications worth having this month. I figured I would do every month so I can have you coming back for more...(Thats what she said moment)
So...here we go!

DOUBLE TWIST

This music application can be considered the Itunes for Android phones. It plays musiic and has capabilities to play video saved to your phone as well. Yo also have the ability to make a song in your double twist playlist your ringtone for your phone as well. It also has a radio feature as well for online radio streaming. Double Twist becomes even better once you add the air sync feature. BUT, there is a fee to do that. So if your frugal do not worry about that extra feature. But, Double Twist on the other hand is FREE, yes FREE application. I use it and I love it. No more standard music player for me.


MP3 MUSIC DOWNLOAD POWER

Looking to download music for the FRIZZLE? Well, this is the app for you. Now, do not expect to find your favorite trap house specials or anything like that but, you will be able to download music for free. I have downloaded a bunch of stuff from here. I see a lot of people use another app called Gtunes as well. Sounds a little juvenile but I am sure you can back that a** up and get all of your favorite music. Ha. The name of the application is a bit much but its a pretty cool application


ZEDGE

This application gives you access to ringtones and wallpapers for your phone. Need I say more? That is all. Oh yea, Its all FREE!


Disclaimer
I am not an android wizard nor do I know every single detail about the Android devices. But, I am a little bit more knowledgeable than most. Sooo these are just my suggestions. You do not have to use these applications at all and if your phone goes crazy do not come blaiming me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment