Aug 11, 2010

Kanye West - See Me Now Feat. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson



So if you have not seen the tweets from MR. WEST he is talking about changing the name of his album. No details as to what the new name will be but he said it on twitter lol.

Now, this track apparently took 2 years to actually get completed. Kanye mentioned this on the Angie Martinez show recently (at least I am assuming its recent lol). I have actually ran the track back about four times already and it will be ran back a few more times by the time I am done posting this.

I am just happy to hear Yeezy back on his grizzy (not that he stopped but still) AANNND this track has "B" and the legend Charlie last name Wilson to back up Mr. West. Crazy but these three artist seemed to just mesh perfectly (at least in my opinion). Even hearing Beyonce singing the hook while Kanye is doubling her on the vocals even sounds pretty awesome. And I was just saying the other day I have not heard anything from Bee in a minute and she is quite the amazing female vocalist. I forgot who I was talking to but we were just saying if anyone had a cult of followers it would be beyonce.

But yea, Kanye as well as Lex Luger and No I.D are on the production behind this one and as far as a single goes ehhh not so much but at least the fans have something they can bump for a good minute to hold em over before the album formerly known as "Good Ass Job" drops. Shouts out to On Smash for putting me on this! So I am sorry to say that I am no music guru just a good summarizer and I got a few or a bunch of music resources to keep up with the game.

I think Kanye even yells out "free weezy" somewhere in the track. So yea...I think thats all I have to say for now...I digress! hope yall enjoy! Download and have a blast!!


Download: Kanye West - See Me Now Feat. Beyonce and Charlie Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment