Aug 13, 2010

Step Ya Game Up



So I saw a movie preview for Step Up 3D and right before I changed the channel I thought to myself how great would it be if I provided the viewers with a few tips on how to get their game up in the love department. So this piece is going to have a lot of random thoughts for men and women but none the less I hope both parties can appreciate the insight.

First let me address my brothers of this day and age. I really need my brothers to step up the intimacy game and put a pause on chasing these random women because in this day and age I have learned that the one night stands and the quick flings are great for the moment but it is almost like a quick high and then you need another hit if you get what I am saying. After awhile you just end up in a state of depression so and and so forth. None the less you understand where I am coming from.

Here are a few things that I have collected to help me with my very own relationship. Now, trust me when I say building a level of intimacy with someone is know easy task but with practice things really do become perfect. Ready?!?!


Rule #1) Take time out to share your deepest feelings with one another.

Sometimes its just a great feeling to know how much your partner truly cares for you and how much you want the relationship to grow or prosper or where you need to improve. Even if its just feelings about life or the things you have been through just being there to just share as much as possible with the person you care about will open up new doors for you and your partner.

Rule #2) Find Moments to Lay Together

Just being up under the person you care about may be revitalizing. No talking no nothing just you and your partner appreciating what is there. An occasional kiss or two or just affectionate touches and occasional eye contact. Let your body language speak the words that your mouth would be saying to them. Just find a good 10, 20 min or if you can extend that time to about an hour or so then great. But just the bare minimum.

Rule #3) Do something sweet just because

Do not wait for the holidays or some stupid cliche time to get your partner something nice. Even if its their favorite candy or you saw something in the store that reminded you of them just get it and surprise your partner. Get a card to just say you care or even make a card saying you care. Beat them home and cook dinner tonight even though it was their turn to cook. One has learned that it is the smallest of things done that gets appreciated the most. And it is all easy and affordable things because everyone does not have stupid amount of funds to do things but you dont even need the funds just need the "heart" and the concept of "care" honestly and truly. Because you can have millions of dollars and still not be using your money out of sincerity but only for some purpose or goal.

Hopefully, some of this stuff help. I could have included sexual intimacy but I will save another day for a full out topic on just sexual intimacy.

Now...off to some other random things that I thought about within my day...

Did you know that eating fruits can make you TASTE better?


Ladies you better run to your local grocer and make it happen. Why not taste better than ever for your partner. I heard pineapples from an article I read over but then I saw something else that just said fruits in general can do the job. So try it and then let me know if anything improves ladies.

Fellas A few books you might wanna pick up...Surprisingly when I spoke with Alex (nemo) about the subject he suggested these books...

She Comes First


How To Please A Woman in and out of Bed


All available via Amazon so you can always go there and check these things out and they are fairly cheap. So Alex pretty much help me out as well because I just ordered both of these books today! I have several books on other topics but none the less I can add to the repertoire of being better for my partner.

Always push to be better than you were when you started the relationship...

And on that note good night!

-Dr. Do Right
Cause If I Dont Do Right, Then Who Will?

No comments:

Post a Comment