Aug 14, 2010

Tomeka Pearl - Flaunt It


Greetings to all of my readers hope all is well wit ya!?! This is ya boy ATG bringing you another UPCOMING ARTIST for yall to know about! Now, this young lady is a texas native and is quite the beauty and has a great voice to back it all up.

Prelude to how I found out about Ms. Pearl...
Now, I must admit I was being a typical guy and followed her because her picture was cute but I remember watching her ustream one night and I was like "yo this chick is actually a legitimate artist."

The Future (or Today)
So as I was just going through tweets today and just tweetwatching I saw tomeka retweet someone and I was like wait this girl sings let me go to her page and see if she has anything new up and then I ran into this track "Flaunt It" and I was like this beat goes hard (produced by @recka817). Funny we were just talking a couple days ago about how Wiz Khalifa's "Never Been" video is pretty fire and we had us a little moment. But yea, back to Tomeka...her music is for the ladies to help empower and lift them up! Oh did I mention she is only 22? Doesnt look like it huh?Moving on...And from what I read about her she has been through a lot just from finishing high school early just to pursue her dream of music and losing someone extremely close to her which made her realize that life is too short and her passion for music has to be fulfilled! She gets the thumbs up from me! Hope to see this young lady in the bright lights accepting some kind of award somewhere or jumping into some acting role or something dammit! Well this is my upcoming artist report, roger that...foolies get at me...I digress...ATG OUT!





Twitter: @TomekaPearl
Myspace: myspace.com/tpearlmusic
Youtube: youtube.com/tomekapearl

No comments:

Post a Comment