Aug 18, 2010

Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj




I will say watching this video was something interesting. I will say having a warehouse of beautiful women for the picking might be an odd fantasy I am adding to my list of many!

And Nicki can get that coke, henny and a few bottles of rose'and I have backed her verse up 3 times just so I can see her tied up again and if you listen to the verse its actually pretty random with some boob grabbing involved.

But yea this is definitely a club banger and you put the two hottest people in the game together so its a smooth wrap!

Thoughts from my homie in Thailand: Lady P.C.
-Doesn't this song remind you of something R. Kelly would do?
-Whats up with that twitching stuff? Reminds me of disturbia
-Not my favorite Trey Video but whatever
-Nicki was better than Trey not the lyrics but her presence


I digress...enjoy my fellow foolies!!!

Had to re-up with the youtube link but none the less...
Shouts out to OnSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment