Aug 17, 2010

Up and Coming Tuesdays Presents...Traci J Hines

*Hot Topic owns*www.hottopic.com

So I woke up this morning and said "I missed shouting out and upcoming artist last week let me make sure I do this week." So I went to youtube and typed in "Covers of songs" and scrolled down a bit and saw this red head chick and was like let me watch it could only be entertainment right? its youtube.

So after four or so covers I got caught up watching Traci J. Hines and I want you guys to know that this woman has a voice on her! This fiery red head California native has been singing at the tender age of 1 and has been performing and training ever since. With vocal coaches at the age of 11 she began to hone in on her blessing which was her voice and began performing for her church and various events throughout her community. Now she is headed in the direction of music and living her dream and hoping to drop an EP in the near future. I wont bore you with too much details and of course you can check her out on myspace, twitter, youtube (all the usual places you need to be as an upcoming artist). All in all, this girl is awesome! And she should be nothing short of amazing!

Ladies and gentlemen dont just let your dreams pass you by please...I beg of you...so many people just stop living out what they love to do to do something convenient. Whoever said dreams dont pay the bills can say that because they didnt dare to dream. Dont be held back people, dont be held back! Now, a clip from Traci J Hines!! (applause)



MYSPACE: Traci J Hines
Twitter: twitter.com/tracihines
Youtube: youtube.com/tracijhines

4 comments:

  1. Awww wow! Thank you so much! This means so much to me!!! -Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem dear!! I gave your number to this A&R lady so maybe you might be the big break. If not you will still make it to the top! I kno it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow well thank you!!!! I appreciate that so much!!! BTW though the number you have is probably my SayNow-feel free to direct anyone interested in my music to TraciHines@gmail.com. (-:

    ReplyDelete