Oct 20, 2010

First day at AT&T



Prequel
I have been jobless since graduation pretty much. Went to massage school graduated/pass my boards all that. Application after application after application was filled out. I cant remember how many places I applied to but it was stupid ridiculous. Many blessings to my family, Phamily, friends and so many others who held me down these past couple months cause it has been a rough one. But with a few prayers and tithing even when I didn't need to be everything has pulled through for me. Favors all around me...now I work for AT&T.

No, I am not a security guard for AT&T if thats your first question. Am I getting that swole? Yes! And living like a bawse is not easy at all. So yes, I am a sales rep for AT&T and I work in the authorized store in the Oaks. Today was the first and while it was relatively slow I have a lot to learn. A lot to see and a lot to do. Its very interesting I will say the least but its a job and a job I do not mind being at. Compared to my last which was a blessing but I prayed I never had to go back and my prayers were answered. I did underestimate how standing up all day would feel but I will make it I am a G!

I thought you was doing massage therapy and all that and what happened to Physical Therapy?!? All of those things are still in action just needed a part/full time job to help make other ends meet. Expect all those updates to come in a few months/years from now. Well, the Physical Therapy part at least. Anywho, It feels good to be working again and its in sales so its my thing. Im a peoples persons (haha). Well, that is all for now...I will keep you posted on how that goes.

Oh, I sold someone some minutes on their GO phone. Its a phone you put minutes on when you want to use it for the most part. A nice little old lady and her friend. I told them they were my first customers. They will forever be in my heart lol! Now, I can go! Holla holla!

PS: I am not the "hook up" for your cellular devices with AT&T. I value my place of work and if I get fired you will not give a damn...real talk...I have seen friends become enemies real quick off of that stuff.

1 comment:

  1. damn I was just gonna ask bout that iphone4 lmbo!

    ReplyDelete