Jan 12, 2011

The Game World Premier: Big Bust?



Well...I really do not know an appropriate way to start this post but here it goes. For an hour I think I was jammed packed with infidelity, coonery, drama, paternity tests and basically...THE MOST. You name it and please believe it happened all in this one hour. Some people compared it to some tyler perry movie "How did I get married 2 (or too)...The show started off with Malik having sex with his bosses wife, TT and a chicken truck, Melanie getting the wrong paternity test, Tasha Mack dating terrance from 106, Kelly being a torn bitter white woman hosting a reality show, Derwin punching holes in the wall and Jason being the good ol A-hole that he has always been. I mean it was quite the HOUR I will say that.

A few things you would of have probably read, heard or seen...while watchin the game...

1. "Why did THE GAME go to BET"
2. Why is Melanie so stupid
3. Where is Stacey Dash/Rick Foxx
4. Toya and a reality show. Fail
5. I wanna know what happened in that damn 2 years
6. Im bored.
7. Malik sleeping with everybody dis season
8. is Tasha Mack smoking a black?!?!?
9. I knew the baby wasnt gonna be Derwins
10. I knew the paternity test was wrong (lmao)
11. I cant deal with Terrence (Don-tay) right now
12. All these damn cameos
13. Who is gonna be watching Lets Stay Together?!?!
14. TT looks like @GaryTerr

So All in All, I hope the game does not end up being a total failure. Its a great show. But I do feel like this episode did not meet a lot of people standards.

What are your thoughts on this opener?
Or did we just have too much expectations for tonight?
Over Excited?
Was it a bit much?
Did it need to be an hour long?
Did we all see TT's girl sleeping with MALIK?
Is tasha mack the symbol for the black single woman? (Random)
But yea...What are your feelings...

2 comments:

  1. Yea the game was how you would I put this nicely: A HORRIBLE FAILURE THAT MIGHT HAVE LEFT FOR A REASON.

    Fin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PREDICTABLE. It's not that that's bad or good...it's just we all knew that test was gona be wrong because they specifically said that it wasn't sent to a legit lab, but to one of med school's friends. We all knew TT's girl was tryna get it in when she volunteered to drive a grown a*@ man home...but I mean at the same time, it hit on everything we were wanderin about, and added 2 new A-listers. Very intersting...SN: Was that the same girl that played Brittney Pitts last season? If so she's like 12, lookin grown as hell!

    ReplyDelete