Sep 29, 2011

Mouthful of Diamonds


Excuse me sir?
You look a little confused.
I apologize that I left my tall tee home and decided to actually
Come out of the house with a little dignity and class.
Oh my gold teeth...
I decided to leave those next to my pistol I got sitting on the dresser.
I figured today id break some stereotypes and actually show some worth.
Have you checked the stock market today?
Nasdaq was down 10 points.
And I heard u were looking into cds
not compact disks
But a certificate of deposit make sure you realize the financial institution that you are dealing with determines the maximum investment amount as well as the actual interest rate you receive.
You may be wondering where my j's at. Well I took that $250 and put it into a savings account a while back that's seeing an interest of 6.9 percent so you do the math.
Oh the math the math you beem trying so hard to keep my ppl from learning
Oh I'm sorry if ur math was off from the moment I opened my mouth and then I had you hung on everything I had to say throughout this entire presentation.
Lets just call that reverse lynching.
And that mouthful of diamonds you thought I had I wear through my actions
and everytime I see someone of your caliber
I let my actions shine before my teeth do.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment