Sep 28, 2011

Poetry: Subliminals



Heres some quick poetry from me! Did it a while back but I am just getting to posting. Anything with a star say it aloud and other parts read it silently. Enjoy this piece!

*Come here
*Come close
love drug
*Lets overdose
Infatuation
*Lust for it
Wait up from
* dawn to dusk For it
Cant ignore
*Cant sleep
High in elevation
*Cant breathe
Lost in translation
Feelin sensations
*Just my imagination is causing temptations
*Rolling stones
uncovered
*Is how we lay up amongst each other
Hallucinate
*Seeing the uknown
Extrateresstial love
No need to phone home
*Bright lights
*After life
*Snake eyes
*This is paradise
Fly kites
Near powerlines
Baby
U and me can get electrified

*Subliminal's are amongst us...

*Come here
*Come close
Inhale
The sweet comatose
*Bullets fly
Love homicide
Any last words?
*This is do or die
I just get inside
Let me acupuncture
Submarines
Let me take ya under
Batcave
Secret identity
Southern accent
Shock ya like jubilee
Its a natural
mystic
Blowin through air
*Not heard by the untrain ear
*Not seen by the untrain eye
Give her the d rail
When it comes time
*Tic toc In my unseen mind
*She wonders and I kno why
Im a prince in them highs
1999
And now I gotta make her doves cry

No comments:

Post a Comment