Oct 26, 2011

Baths - Lovely BloodFlow




Not my words but I would have said it if it were me...lol

Bio
Baths is the intricate electronic pop project of Los Angeles-area producer Will Wiesenfeld, also of [Post-Foetus] and Geotic. Growing up in California's San Fernando Valley, Wiesenfeld began making music at an early age, with his parents enrolling him in music lessons at age four (at his insistence). He began recording his own music in his early teens, but found his true inspiration after discovering Björk's music. Wiesenfeld taught himself guitar, contra bass, and viola and developed a quirky, layered production style, mixing sounds like clicking pens and running water with electronics and live instruments. His first project -- which he began while still in his teens -- was [Post-Foetus], but he soon began crafting ambient compositions under the name Geotic, and eventually added the Baths moniker to the fold. Wiesenfeld was also invited by the like-minded producer Daedelus to play at the L.A. venue Low End Theory and became a regular performer at the club. Baths signed to Anticon Records in 2009, and the debut album Cerulean followed in 2010. ~ Heather Phares, Rovi

My thoughts
From the title alone I knew this was going to be some ol weird Sh** But I like it! Its that perfect dose of shrooms mixed with that love below feel of Andre 3 stacks! I am now a fan of the BATHS movement. I mean I need a shirt that says "I don't take BATHS" or something. But yeah, this group or one man is pretty awesome. And what could be better than using a samurai for the visuals?!?!? Nothing you got damn right! So all around this young guy is winning. He seems a bit awkward but hey, such is life. Im all about the "I don't take BATHS" movement though, just let me know when I can get my shirt! Over and Out! #FOOLIES

No comments:

Post a Comment