Oct 27, 2011

Sleigh Bells - Infinity Guitars



My thoughts...
MERRY CHRISTMAS SNITCHES!!! Oh yeah, more new new for the new new. So, I was going through my random you-tubing and finding videos that link to other videos and then came along this group called (insert drum rolls) Sleigh Bells. And I will say this: BONNIE AND CLYDE BACK YA PUNK ASH UP cause its a new duo in town. And if Im late then kiss my OCTAVE and make like Diatonic Triad and Diminish in the seventh ya dig! Well young bloggers I'm out! *flushes toilet*

Bio
Songwriter/producer Derek Miller and vocalist Alexis Krauss comprise Sleigh Bells, an experimental pop duo that began earning its first fans after a breakout performance at the 2009 CMJ Festival. The musicians formed the group in New York, where Miller (a Florida native and onetime member of hardcore act Poison the Well) had relocated in the hopes of starting a new project. He found his ideal partner in Krauss, a former vocalist for the teenaged girl group Rubyblue, and the two began creating a batch of demos that combined pop hooks with loud, rhythmic crunch. The duo signed to M.I.A.'s boutique label N.E.E.T. and released its debut album, Treats, in 2010. ~ Andrew Leahey, Rovi



Facebook: Sleigh Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment