Nov 14, 2011

Poetry: Satellites



I evaluate life and how far I have come.
The man about ten feet diagonally to me takes a puff and drops his band and blows out cigarette fumes.
Time waits for no man peep the slow hand.
What is life really about in this day and age.
We kill off our own ppl.
Yet we are one nation
Divided by Social classes.
The rich have the money
The poor take out loans and forever owe money.
But what is my life really about
As I waste my time with women who don't care about me
and those who do just don't cut it like they are Supposed to.
Our interest peaked then fell like a toy that hits the wall and has no where to go.
We the people in order to form a more perfect union
Never become cultured
never become cultured.
There's no bliss in ignorance
merely just an ignorant way of accepting ones ignorance
DRIVE BY
DRIVE BY
12 rounds open fire
bullets filled with love
Everyone got hit.
There love spilled.
Voices talk to me
I don't talk back.
What time does black in america come on
Because I cant miss jersey shore.
Have sex
My orgasmic lifestyle
Good in spurts then its over.
Planes fly birds fly
I believe they are watching us all
From the satellites.

1 comment: